Position Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Position Type: Temp hire to possible Full time
Travel Required: Negligible
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain the company’s product image library which includes taking pictures of the product, editing the images according to department guidelines, and organizing the images for easy access.
- Ensure that Sell Sheets for all products are complete, up-to-date, and accurate.
- Fulfill customer requests for product and logo images.
- Respond to customer requests for donations, sponsorships, and general marketing requests.
- Assist Marketing Director with packing/repairing/and organizing display materials, supplies, and product samples that are shipped to multiple trade shows throughout the year.
- Provide copy-writing support for the company’s website, catalogs, selling material and trade show submissions as requested.
- Set up customer-specific display booklets for presentation to major accounts.
- Update and maintain websites and social media accounts.
- Development of e-blast press releases.
- Collaborate with product development team to provide design and production insight into packaging solutions.
- Prepare art files for release to printers, developers or third-party websites.
- Provide support as needed for other marketing projects—catalogs, sell sheets, trade shows, etc.
EXPERIENCE/ ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in graphic design and/or marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of people, in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines.
- Trade show booth design a plus
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High level of skill with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Web design experience a plus
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.